I’m starting my second last campus exams tomorrow and I am sooo excited..
so besides final project struggles,there are some extra struggles I think some of you can relate to, especially if you’re female so shall we?……
Taking the perfect selfie is an art. Some people are so darn gorgeous but can’t get a selfie right. If you’re one of those prepare to take some notes.. You’re welcome:
- You must have a good side- mine is my left side. The skin is quite evenly toned, the eyebrow is better arched, the dimple looks better among other reasons.
- You need to hold your phone strategically to make your eyes pop more, or for the lighting to hit your face just right
- It takes about 300 selfies to get the right one: P.S 297 of them probably look identical.
And after taking the perfect selfie, now the whole world must see.. so here goes the next struggle
Now this… do not judge me after this, but even if you do… I don’t give a *insert word of your choice* :-D.
You will strategically post it at 11 pm.
Reason: people tend to catch up on the gram in the morning and you will be on their feed.
Aim: You will gather maximum likes. And don’t pretend now, I know many of you are guilty of this, except me of course 😀
Assuming you did not post a face selfie but instead posted a mirror selfie or you nagged someone to take a photo of you, there are only a few reasons you would do this. They include:
- some professional photographer edited you just right and we have to see how perfectly crafted you are
- You have a new hairdo
- That new pair of heels you bought is popping
- You just paired your outfit fashion blogger style
I call it validation struggles because it’s like asking the public “What do you think of my new hair?” Which is perfectly amazing… the more the opinions, the better, right? 🙂
I know a majority of you can relate to this so do not take offense..
I’m just roasting myself here:-D 😀 Happens when you have exams to read for.
P.S If you’re a superwoman fan >>> iisuperwomanii a.k.a Lilly Singh.. She’s in Kenya!!!! Which makes me feels so much better about myself right now 😀
Have a lovely week ahead, as I return to my books