Hello me lovelies,
It’s the month of love 🙂 Little virtual cupcake from me. You are truly loved
I’ve been away for a while but I blame it on a million interviews and finally attempting to settle down. It’s only been one month into 2015 and you must agree with me that January felt like 3 months!!!! On the brighter side, it’s February ….the month of love… for those of you in love 🙂 For the rest of us well, another ordinary month :p
However, I’m sorry that this is short notice but I’m accepting applications for a valentine starting now!!! Deadline Feb 13th at 10 pm 😀
Anyway i choose to use this whole valentines idea to reflect on a few issues.
Valentines clicks differently on people but we all have that basic background- It’s something to do with people and ‘love’
- 14th is a day to put on a show, and pull out all gentleman romantic cards you may have perhaps hoping to get laid at the end of it –
Ladies, if it takes a fancy dinner and some chocolate and a teddy bear maybe, to cover up for serious misbehaviour for just a day….(feel free to complete that)……. though your relationship is your business..I’m entitled to my opinion
- For some, it’s peer pressure. Your “boys” will have something to say about you spoiling your lady so you choose not to.
Need i tell you that such a thing is stupidity on unfathomable levels? If peer pressure stings you that bad, you need to be in your second year of high school where everyone is trying to fit in and be the “cool kid”.
- For others, I hope most, it’s a genuine show of affection. If this is where you fall, you are just the man after my heart 🙂
- Ladies are always a complicated bunch of people. I can attest to that because I am one of them. Only a lady would dislike another for having a better dress than hers or a better looking man than hers 😀
sometimes i tend to think we were cursed.
Fact though is that most of you out there are waiting for Saturday to outdo each other 😀 😀 and if that’s where you fall, 2015 is going really badly for you! and you need to get a life maybe two 😀
- Also, some of you have started being a lot nicer to that guy you were playing so hard to get for… hmmm, i wonder why. Let’s just hope your efforts are worth a ‘not ordinary Saturday’.
Else… if you have ever heard me laugh, imagine me doing it right now. It could puncture your esteem 😀 So yes I’m laughing at you right now.
- For a big number of you though, you may be receiving some cold treatment this week 🙂 He’s probably trying to avoid the whole valentines drama, maybe a profile picture like this on whatsapp may calm you down 😀
So where do I fall?? Hmmm,
Happy valentines day to all.